Monday 26 July 2010

We're up!

Here we go then. It's just gone 11 am and we're up and running. Everybody who should be here is so for now all is good.

The idea that is floating at the moment is that the show will be something along the lines of the Three Little Pigs story except with a subtle twist. It's going to be three little wolves. See how we did that? OK, sorry, not so subtle.

No doubt there will be more to report as the day goes on so watch this space.

Please feel free to comment but bear in mind that all comments will be moderated.

'Til the next time.

Bren

4 comments:

  1. Hi my lil man has come home absolutely shattered, the same again tomorrow please, he is full of excitement too, thanks. C.Browne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never seen my girls so excited,they are really looking forward to tomorrow morning. Cliodhna is loving dancing with Aaron, and Anya is loving doing the artwork. Aaron is just loving having his sisters with him, and obviously dancing.

    Morag

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barry n Nancie are really enjoying it they are both up early and ready to go oh and Amy,A big thank you to Amy for takein Barry n Nancie for me can not wait till friday to see the show Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you to everyone at Fox Hollies, we all had a fantastic afternoon. My children still surprise and amaze me, as did all the other young people. Cliodhna and Anya want to put their names down now for next year!!! Well done. I think you have made my children blossom. Well done Aaron, Cliodhna, Anya and all of Fox Hollies.

    ReplyDelete